Who says only Michael Knight could get his hands on an AI developed car that could talk to you, be bulletproof, and able to drive itself? Aoshima made sure that you would! Thanks for the Aoshima 41277 Knight Rider Season 1 KITT Knight Industries Two Thousand Model Kit in 1/24th scale.
This all-time favourite sentient automobile, Knight Industries Two Thousand’s (KITT) four-wheeled partner in the crime-fighting series “Knight Rider” recreated by Aoshima, features excellent detail and accuracy throughout! The body is molded in black, with tan interior pieces and a black chassis and suspension. The interior is accurately detailed with all the whiz-bang computers and gizmology seen in the show, and includes decals to render monitor screen images and panel faces as seen in the first season of the show.
A great, accurate and easy to assemble kit that builders of all level could enjoy.
Product Description :
- Aoshima 41277 1/24 Knight Rider Season 1 KITT Knight Industries Two Thousand Plastic Model Kit in 1/24th scale
- Approximate Dimensions : 26 x 13 x 35cm
- 1/24th scale kit for static display
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in tan, black and clear
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated instructions
- 1/24th scale
- Length: 8.03" (20.4cm)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
- Paint (Black, Red, Silver, Flat Black, Tan, Clear Orange, Smoke Gray)