The JT49 Aichi B7A2 Bomber Kyusei Kai (Grace) is an outstanding example of the kit-makers art. This is one of the best model kits that Hasegawa has ever done. A very good representation of one of the most powerful aircraft that was conceived of to fufill a new Japanese Navy requirement. If you are a Japanese Naval Aviation fan, this box kit is definitely a must-have!
The Aichi B7A Ryusei (Shooting Star, Allied reporting name Grace) was a large and powerful carrier-borne torpedo-dive bomber produced by Aichi Kokuki KK for the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service during the Second World War. Built in only small numbers and deprived of the aircraft carriers it was intended to operate from, the type had little chance to distinguish itself in combat before the war ended in August 1945.
The B7A2 variant is a two-seat torpedo-dive bomber aircraft for the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- JT49 09149 Aichi B7A2 Attack Bomber Ryusei Kai (Grace) 1/48 Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 36.2 x 19.2 x 7.3 cm
- Highly detailed, injection molded gray plastic parts
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Detailed landing gear
- Waterslide decals
- 1) 752nd Air Corps
- 2) Yokosuka Air Corps
- Illustrated assembly guide
- Scale: 1/48
- Fuselage: 24 cm
- Wingspan: 30 cm
- Parts: 130
- Assembly required
- CA Glue (hlc107)(hlc106)(paapt02)(hlc121)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
- Paint (Black, Blue, Green, Brown, Silver, Nakajima Dark Green, Steel, Flat Black, Mitsubishi Green, Red Brown, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Orange Yellow, Burnt Iron, Flat White)