The AV-8 Harrier is a great aircraft that were used a lot by the United States Marine Corps, the Italian Navy, and the Spanish Navy. Its rounded body, made it perfect for Hasegawa's eggplane collection. As with the other of its eggplane cousin, it is a fun and easy to assemble model that are great for scale builders of any age and any skill level.
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) AV-8B Harrier II is a single-engine ground-attack aircraft that constitutes the second generation of the Harrier Jump Jet family. Capable of vertical or short takeoff and landing (V/STOL), the aircraft was designed in the late 1970s as an Anglo-American development of the British Hawker Siddeley Harrier, the first operational V/STOL aircraft.
First-generation Harriers entered service with the Royal Air Force and United States Marine Corps, but were handicapped in range and payload, was in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s. The AV-8A carried less than half the 4,000 lb (1,800 kg) payload of the smaller A-4 Skyhawk in short takeoff and landing configuration.
- TH19 60129 AV-8 Harrier Eggplane Series Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 22 x 14 x 4.7 cm
- Injected plastic jet aircraft
- Waterslide decals
- Hawker AV-8A Harrier US Marine Corps VMA-513 Flying Nightmares Green, Grey
- Hawker Harrier GR Mk.1 Royal Air Force 233 (OCU) Squadron Green, Grey
- Hawker Harrier GR Mk.1 Royal Air Force 3 (F) Squadron Green, Grey
- Illustrated instructions
- Assembly required
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
- Paint (Silver, Flat Black, Burnt Iron, Tire Black, FS36118 Gray, FS34079 Green, FS26440 Gray, Dark Green, Dark Seagray, Light Aircraft Gray)