Some want it tough, and some want it light. And when builders opt for something of the latter, they often go for Hasegawa's Eggplane Collection. The Hughes 500 Eggplane is one of the few helicopters in the collection making it one of the popular models for the series. Quick to build and easy to paint. It's indeed an EGG-cellent choice!
The MD Helicopters MD 500 series is an American family of light utility civilian and military helicopters. The MD 500 was developed from the Hughes 500, a civilian version of the US Army's OH-6A Cayuse/Loach.
Military variants are marketed under the MD 500 Defender name. The Israel Air Forces, Kenyan Army, and the Korean Defense had purchased several of this aircraft.
- TH23 60133 Hughes 500 Eggplane Fighter Series Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 22.1 x 14 x 4.8 cm
- Detailed plastic pieces molded in tan and clear
- Cockpit with instrument panel
- Waterslide decals
- Hughes 500 Chopper Egg Plane Kenyan Army 518
- Illustrated instructions
- Assembly required
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
- Paint (Silver, Neutral Gray, Sandy Yellow, Khaki Green, Khaki, Burnt Iron, Semi-Gloss Black)