Hasegawa JT72 09072 Mitsubishi A6M5c Zero Fighter Type 52 Hei 1/48 Model Kit
DescriptionThe JT72 Mitsubishi A6M5c Zero Type 52 Hei 1/48 scale is one of Hasegawa's outstanding representation of the Zero Fighter. Modellers who are into building and collecting Japanese naval aircraft would find this model a fantastic piece of one of the most capable carrier based fighter in the world. This zero fighter scale model variant should be included in your scale building display!
The Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" is a long-range fighter aircraft, manufactured by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, and operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy from 1940 to 1945. The A6M was designated as the Mitsubishi Navy Type 0 Carrier Fighter, or the Mitsubishi A6M Rei-sen. The A6M was usually referred to by its pilots as the "Reisen" (zero fighter), "0" being the last digit of the Imperial year 2600 (1940) when it entered service with the Imperial Navy. The official Allied reporting name was "Zeke", although the use of the name "Zero" was later commonly adopted by the Allies as well.
Sometimes considered as the most effective variant, the Model 52 was developed to again shorten the wings to increase speed and dispense with the folding wing mechanism. The first of this variant was completed in September 1944. Because of the gain in weight, this variant was used mainly for intercepting B-29s and special attack.
- JT72 09072 Mitsubishi A6M5c Zero Type 52 Hei 1/48 Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 36.1 x 19.3 x 5.1 cm
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear
- Limited edition
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Detailed landing gear
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated assembly guide
- Assembly required
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!