Hasegawa PT2 07202 JMSDF HSS-2B Seaking Helicopter 1/48 Plastic Scale Model Kit
DescriptionJust like the first of Hasegawa's PT series, the PT2 JMSDF HSS-2B SeaKing is as well defined of a model like any other Hasegawa scale models. This version of this strong helicopter, represented with its Japanese military services variant, is one of the sought-after model since it was first released in 1992. This wonderful rendition of the aircraft has always been a fantastic looking piece that could make heads turn. This one deserves a place on your shelf!
The Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King (company designation S-61) is an American twin-engined anti-submarine warfare (ASW) helicopter designed and built by Sikorsky Aircraft. A landmark design, it was the world's first amphibious helicopter and one of the first ASW rotorcraft to use turboshaft engines
One variant is the Mitsubishi HSS-2B. License-built version of the S-61B(SH-3H) as an anti-submarine warfare helicopter for the Japan Maritime Self Defense Force. 23 built.
- Hasegawa PT2 JMSDF HSS-2B Sea King 1/48 Plastic Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 43 x 27.5 x 9.4 cm
- Highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts
- A cockpit with instrument panel
- Detailed landing gear
- Waterslide decals for three versions
- Illustrated assembly guide
- Sikorsky HSS-2B Sea King Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force Aviation
Requirements and Suggestions
- Model Master Flat Black
- Fine long weathering brush
- Panel liner
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!