Hasegawa ST13 08063 Douglas A-4E/F Skyhawk US Navy 1/32 Plastic Scale Model Kit
DescriptionWhile a rather classic kit from Hasegawa, the ST13 A-4E/F Skyhawk US Navy has molds that stood the test of time. This fine model kit is yet to be replaced! This A-4E/F kit builds up to a nice model, and adding up some aftermarket accessories it could make this model even more accurate. This box kit also comes with a nice selection of weapons and drop tanks. Have this in your model scale collection shelf.
The Douglas A-4 Skyhawk is a single seat subsonic carrier-capable attack aircraft developed for the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps in the early 1950s. The delta winged, single turbojet engined Skyhawk was designed and produced by Douglas Aircraft Company, and later by McDonnell Douglas. It was originally designated A4D under the U.S. Navy's pre-1962 designation system.
- Hasegawa ST13 08063 Douglas A-4E/F Skyhawk US Navy 1/32 Plastic Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 46.5 x 27.7 x 7.7 cm
- Exquisite airframe surface details
- Detailed cockpit with pilot
- Detailed landing gear
- Authentic waterslide decals
- Illustrated assembly guide
- Scale: 1/32
- Fuselage: 39.4 cm
- Wingspan: 26.2 cm
- Parts: 149
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) "Ghost Riders" VA-164 US Navy A-4F
- 2) VA-212 US Navy A-4E
- Assembly required
- CA Glue (hlc107)(hlc106)(paapt02)(hlc121)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
- Paint (White, Black, Red, Yellow, Silver, Olive Drab, Steel, Flat Black, Sky Blue, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Flesh, Khaki Green, Khaki, FS16440 Light Gray, FS17875 White, FS36231 Gray, FS11136 Red)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!