Goods Japan specializes in premium quality Japanese kitchen knives. Browse our outstanding lineup of professional chef knives and find the knife you want today.
Sort and refine displayed items
- -20%Sugimoto Stainless Steel Professional Japanese Gyuto Kitchen Knife 18cm Blade
RRP EUR 87.60EUR 70.08 *
- -20%Sugimoto CM1121 Stainless Steel 20cm Single Bevel Professional Yanagi Ba Kitchen Sushi Sashimi Knife, for Cutting & Slicing
RRP EUR 172.31EUR 137.85 *
- -20%Sugimoto S2124 Super Stainless Steel Professional Japanese Gyuto Kitchen Knife 24cm, with Red Wood Handle, for Cutting Meat & Vegetables
RRP EUR 209.86EUR 167.89 *
- -20%Sugimoto CM2018 Stainless Steel Japanese Double Bevel General Kitchen Knife 18cm, with Wooden Handle, for Cutting & Slicing
RRP EUR 141.51EUR 113.21 *
- -20%Sugimoto S2015 Super Stainless Steel Japanese Gyuto Paring Petty Kitchen Knife 15cm, with Red Wood Handle, for Cutting & Peeling
RRP EUR 111.66EUR 89.33 *
- -20%Sugimoto CM60135 Stainless Steel Double Bevel Japanese Gyuto Kitchen Knife 15cm, with Red Wood Handle, for Cutting Meat & Vegetables
RRP EUR 81.82EUR 65.46 *
Goods Japan offers a range of Japanese professional cleaver and professional Chef knives of the highest quality for the discerning chef that is looking for only the best. These knives are made from the highest quality molybdenum stainless steel.
We are proud to display different types of professional chef knives, for the professional home chefs that want only the best. Japan has a very rich culinary culture, and the top-rated professional cook's knives we display are suitable to be used for high precision cuts. Whether you’re making sushi or steak, our professional kitchen knives are going to give you the cleanest cuts every time.
We know that running a business is tough, so the chef must have the sharpest and most balanced knives in his or her hands. Our blades are balanced and able to be sharpened by a sharpening stone or otherwise.
We have Japanese professional knives with bladers ranging from 15cm to 24cm. The shorter knives can be used for peeling, cutting, and little odd jobs around the restaurant kitchen. The larger cook's professional knives are for carving, cleaving, and making large precision cuts. Our professional steak knives are made from stainless steel, with little to no imperfections. They are designed to last and keep giving you the performance you need, time and time again.