Mitsubishi Materials Precious Metal Clay PMC 22k Gold Clay, with 3.2g Clay & 3g Gold, to Create Jewelry Pieces and Accessories
Create gold jewelry pieces to any shape you can imagine using this quality 22k gold precious metal clay from Mitsubishi Materials.
Use this 22K Gold PMC from Mitsubishi Materials to create gold or mixed metal jewelry pieces. This premium precious metal clay is water soluble and reusable since it has the same molding and firing characteristics as PMC3. Once fired, this product will sinter, leaving you with a 22 karat piece of gold, shaped to your heart's desire.
This PMC 22k gold has an excellent strength and hardness and is suitable for both torch-firing or kiln-firing. This PMC can be fired at 1,650°F (900°C) or lower.
- Metal powder (91.7% pure gold, 8.3% silver)
- organic binder
- Weight: clay 3.2g, gold weight 3g,
- Clay Shrinkage: 10-15%,
- Firing temperatures (for reference only, please refer to instructions for exact details):
- 1,290°F (700°C) for 90 mins.
- 1,380°F (750°C) for 60 mins.
- 1,560°F (850°C) for 30 mins.
- 1,650°F (900°C) for 10 mins.
- Melting point: 1,832°F (1,000°C)
Please note: Keep out of the reach of children. Wash your hands after use.
Made in Japan.