Takagi Japanese Auger Wood Working Carpenter's Gimlet, 4 Sided Square Blade Awl
Punch square shaped holes in wood with ease using this outstanding tool from Takagi.
This quality safety Gimlet is great for making holes in your leather or wood easily and consistently, guaranteed to be sharp straight out of the packaging, this gimlet is an indispensable tool for drilling small, conical and smooth holes.
Comes with a non-removable, fully adjustable bayonet cap that exposes 1cm of blade in the semi-open position, 3cm of blade in the full open position and conceals the blade when locked closed.
- Overall length when closed: 27.5cm
- Overall length when open: 27cm
- Length of blade when fully exposed: 3cm
- Length of blade when partially exposed: 1cm
- Length of handle: 15.5cm
- Width of handle at its widest point: 16.5cm
- Width of blade at it's widest point: 2.5mm
Please note: Ensure the safety cap is locked when closed and will not be stored so as to unlock the cap. The safety cap is not load bearing, injury may result if excess pressure is placed on the cap when closed. Discard if damaged.