Michihamono Small 3mm Wood Carving Tool Parting Chisel Woodcarving 60 Degrees Straight V Gouge, to Carve Channels & Grooves in Woodworking
Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel. The blade is accompanied by a long handle, making the tool easy to hold.
🔒 Secure checkout
✈️ Get your order in as soon as three days*
🌏 Worldwide shipping available
Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel. This outstanding tool comes from Michihamono, a brand known for its quality products. The blade is small but sharp, making it a fantastic choice for detail or finishing work. Use it to create fine lines or accent minute details to really make your carving stand out. With a fine V gouge like this, it's also possible to carve from a variety of angles to achieve different results.
This marvelous woodcarving tool also comes with an ergonomically designed handle. This wooden handle is long and smooth, making its grip nice and comfortable. Carve for hours in tranquility with this first-class tool. Quality made in Japan.
Please note: The background grid in the picture is in square millimetres. The handle is approximately 18cm long.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.
|Net weight||60 g|