The Konishi Group's history begins in 1870 with a pharmaceutical business under the name of Konishiya. After that, the business expanded to the sale of Western liquor and industrial chemicals. In 1952, the synthetic adhesive "Bond" was developed.
Sort and Refine displayed items
Currently, they are focusing on the "chemical products business" as a specialized trading company that handles chemicals, etc., the "bond business" as a manufacturer that manufactures and sells synthetic adhesives, and affiliated companies, inheriting the flow of the wholesale business from the founding. They are working to further develop their business by setting the "civil engineering construction business" for the purpose of maintaining, repairing, and renovating the social infrastructure and building stock market, which is being developed in Japan, as the third pillar after bonds and chemical products.