Michihamono Small Wood Carving Parting Chisel Hand Tool 3mm Woodworking Short Bent V Gouge, with High Speed Steel Blade, for Woodcarving
Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel. The blade is accompanied by a long handle, making the tool easy to hold.
What you see before you is a first-rate woodcarving chisel. This superb parting tool is great for general woodcarving needs, as well as detail work. The size of this strong, sharp blade as well as the spoonbent tang makes it an excellent choice when accessing hard to reach places or creating intricate patterns. Carve deep into the wood or leave thin, fine lines for texture. Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel.
This versatile tool also comes with a long wooden handle. This ergonomically designed handle is easy to hold and easy to work with, no matter how the user holds it. Keep in mind that V gouges such as this can be used to carve in a variety of angles, leading to various results.
This extraordinary tool is a great value for money and a fantastic addition to any carver's toolbox. Quality made in Japan.
Please note: The background grid in the picture is in square millimetres.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.
|Net weight||60 g|