Michihamono Woodworking Tool Large Light Weight Cut Resistant Kevlar Wood Carving Protective Safety Gloves, to Protect Hands in Woodcarving
Keep your hands safe from cuts caused by wood carving tools by using this pair of lightweight, quality Kevlar gloves from Michihamono.
This pair of Kevlar carving gloves from Michihamono offers a high cut-resistance that not only prevents minor injuries caused by sharp wood carving tools such as gouges, knives, and chisels but also keeps your work clean and free from dirt and stains. These gloves are lightweight, making them comfortable to use even on extended periods, ideal for those who are just starting woodcarving.
Although these gloves can protect your hands when carving, it is important to remember the proper care and techniques of safe wood carving. This design will probably not be able to stop a sharp tool pointed straight at the fabric, and while they are cut resistant, persistent or increased pressure on a specific part of the gloves may result in the penetration of the Kevlar layer.
- Kevlar: 50%
- Wooly Nylon: 35%
- Metal Thread: 15%
- Please use in a well-dried state. Cut resistance may be reduced when wet.
- Ultraviolet rays cause discoloration and reduce the performance of gloves. After use, put it in black container and store it in a dark place.
- Do not use bleach when washing the gloves.
- The performance of gloves will gradually deteriorate as the number of washings increases.
- Although it has high cut resistance, please be careful not to pierce it with a tool.
This listing is for the Kevlar gloves only. Photos showing other tools are for illustrative purposes only.