Michihamono Japanese Wood Carving Tool Small 3mm Right Skew Angled Chisel, with High Speed Steel Blade, to Carve Patterns in Woodworking
Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel. The blade is accompanied by a long handle, making the tool easy to hold.
This professional woodcarving tool's size and shape makes it the ideal choice for detail or finishing work. Use the sharp, angled blade to get into the smallest of crevices or carve intricate patterns. This is a blade made from high quality tempered steel, which means it is strong and can be used for a long time.
This tool is a part of Michihamono's long-handled series of woodcarving chisels. The handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the carver's hand. Its smooth, simple design makes this tool easy to carve flawlessly from a variety of angles.
This is a heavy duty tool that's a great value for money. Quality made in Japan.
Please note: The background grid in the picture is in square millimetres. The handle is approximately 18cm long.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.