Michihamono Japanese Wood Carving Tool Micro 1.5mm Rounded Edge Flat Chisel, with High Speed Steel Blade, to Carve Details in Woodworking
This tool has a 1.5mm wide cutting edge that is useful when carving tight spaces and adding fine details to your wood.
Carve wood with this quality Michihamono woodcarving rounded flat chisel. This tool is forged from a robust, wear-resistant high-speed steel that provides long-lasting sharpness and durability. The sleek handle of this tool is made of strong Japanese cherry blossom wood, giving the user comfort and control during use. The sharp blade of this tool is comparable to a flat chisel, but the cutting edge has softer corners.
This rounded flat chisel has a 1.5mm wide blade, perfect for carving fine details on your wood. This tool is also useful for cleaning tight corners and edges of your wood.
Approximate Dimensions & Product Data:
- Blade Material: High-Speed Steel
- Blade Width: 1.5mm
- Handle Material: Cherry Blossom Wood
- Handle Length: 180mm
Please note: The blade edge is sharp, keep out of the reach of children. Store without the blade contacting any hard surface to avoid dulling the cutting edge.
Keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.
|Net weight||60 g|