Michihamono Woodworking Medium Size Light Weight Cut Resistant Wood Carving Protective Safety Gloves, to Protect Hands in Woodcarving
Tough gloves with a high cut resistance. Keeps your wood clean and stain-free while protecting your hands from cuts caused by sharp wood carving tools.
This Michihamono's lightweight, high-quality gloves not only give excellent protection when carving but also keep fingerprints and stains from transferring to your work. By combining a protective material in an open weave pattern, these gloves offer high cut-resistance while preserving breathability and flexibility. These gloves are perfect for new carvers since they are comfortable to use for extended periods and provide a fantastic approach to reduce the risk of injuries.
This glove should not be used in place of proper carving methods and care, which are the most crucial aspects of safe wood carving. While they are cut-resistant, prolonged or increasing pressure on concentrated sections of these gloves may result in the penetration of the layer.
- Protective layer
- : 50%
- Wooly Nylon: 35%
- Metal Thread: 15%
- Please use when well-dried, as cut resistance may be reduced when gloves are wet.
- Ultraviolet rays may cause discolouration and reduce the performance of gloves. After use, place in a dark container and store it in a cool, dark place.
- Do not use bleach when washing the gloves.
- The performance of gloves will gradually deteriorate as the number of washings increases.
- Although it has high cut resistance, please be careful not to pierce it with a tool.
This listing is for the gloves only. Photos showing other tools are for illustrative purposes only.
|Net weight||90 g|