Mikisyo Power Grip Japanese Wood Carving Tool Micro 1mm 60 Degree V Gouge Parting Chisel, with Wood Handle, to Carve Channels in Woodworking
Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped flat chisel tool. Available with various types of cutting blades.
Parting tool is a versatile tool that can be used to make a diverse range of cuts to the wooden spindle. You can use the bevel of this tool in various orientations to make different types of cuts. This 1mm tool has the ability to cover fine details of wooden cuts with efficiency.Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped flat chisel tool. Available with various types of cutting blades. You can use this parting tool for the following cuts:
- Shearing cut
- Scraping cut
- Beads & Coves
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.