Mikisyo Power Grip Japanese PMC & Wood Carving Tool 3mm 60 Degree V Gouge Parting Chisel, with Wood Handle, to Carve Channels in Woodworking
Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped parting tool Available with various types of cutting blades.
Working with the wooden spindle requires the right technique and a professional toolkit. What else can be better than having this 3mm razor-sharp parting tool for carving the wooden spindle as you wish? You can make various cuts using this tool including scraping cut, shearing cut, concave cut, convex cut, and even dovetail. This tool offers a long-lasting performance due to the high-quality steel used in its blade.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.