Mikisyo Power Grip Japanese PMC & Wood Carving Tool 3mm Woodcarving U Gouge, with Wooden Handle, to Carve Channels in Woodworking
Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped fine U gouge tool. Available with various types of cutting blades.
This wood carving tool brings remarkable results when it comes to cutting wood in the finest patterns. This sharp tool is made by Mikisyo in Japan. This tool is not confined to be used for wood only. Even carving PMC clay can be performed with it. This 3mm blade enables you to perform the carving with proper efficiency and ease. The tool is easy to handle and reduces all sorts of extra effort throughout the process. Just hold the tool gently like a pencil and carve your desired patterns on the wood without any discomfort.
Please note that this high-quality wood carving tool has an exceptionally delicate, intricate blade that should be handled with utmost care. To avoid breaking or bending the blade, please follow the directions below.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Using several little strokes, trim or shave only a small bit of wood off your project at a time. Don't try to remove a lot of wood in a single stroke,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should only be vertical (i.e., up or down) and provide minimum pressure,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.