Mikisyo Power Grip Japanese Wood Carving Tool Small 3mm Skew Angled Woodcarving Corner Chisel, with Wooden Handle, for Woodworking
Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped wood carving tool. Available with various types of cutting blades.
Not all the wood carving tools have the ability to make clean cuts and hollows. This 3mm tool can cover even the fine details. You can reach tight spaces using this tool. No matter how complex the design may be, this chisel knife can bring you the finest wood carving experience. This tool has been designed in Japan by Mikisyo to help left-handed as well as right-handed people. The strength of this tool is because of the strong carbon steel used in its blade.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.