Mikisyo Power Grip Wood Carving Tool 1.5mm Skew Angled Woodworking Corner Chisel
Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped skewed flat chisel tool. Available with various types of cutting blades.
Cleaning out the cuts cannot be done perfectly by an ordinary chisel knife. You need to have this 1.5mm skew chisel to make refined cuts in no time. Using the tool with such ergonomic design is always the best choice for achieving better results in wood carving. This tool has the right design to bring the ease of handling whether you are a left-handed woodcarver or right-handed.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.