Mikisyo Power Grip PMC & Wood Carving Tool 3mm Skew Angled Corner Chisel, with Wooden Handle, to Carve Tapered Recesses in Woodworking
Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped skewed flat chisel tool. Available with various types of cutting blades.
This razor-sharp 3mm skew chisel is made by Mikisyo in Japan for woodcarvers aiming to add an elegant finish to their design. This tool has the ability to offer effective handling to both left-handed and right-handed wood carvers.
The bevel edge of this wood carving tool helps in cleaning out corners that cannot be performed using an ordinary chisel. If you are looking for a sharp tool with the right toe and heel for fine curving, Mikisyo Power Grip wood carving tool is worth trying.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.
|Net weight||40 g|