Michihamono Wood Carving Small 3mm Straight U Gouge Woodcarving Hand Tool, with High Speed Steel Blade, to Carve Details in Woodworking
Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel. The blade is accompanied by a long handle, making the tool easy to hold.
Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel. Whether you are a beginner or have years of woodcarving experience under your belt, this is the tool for you. The U gouge makes this premium tool an excellent choice when carving small, rounded shapes. Carve precise channels or flutes with ease. The size of this top-notch blade is incredibly useful for detail work.
Designed with the user in mind, the long handle provides a nice grip and is easy to hold. Its simple design allows you to flawlessly carve from different angles, acheiving a variety of results.
This fantastic tool is a great value and an excellent addition to any toolbox. Quality made in Japan.
Please note: The background grid in the picture is in square millimetres. The handle is approximately 18cm long.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.
|Net weight||60 g|