Mikisyo Power Grip Japanese PMC & Wood Carving Tool 1.5mm Straight Flat Chisel, with Wooden Handle, to Carve Details in Woodworking
Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped wood carving tool. Available with various types of cutting blades.
Chisels are one of the most commonly used tools in wood carving work. The term single bevel signifies that only one side of the chisel knife is angled for wood carving purposes. The edges of the chisel are also beveled down, having a small flat area towards the end of each edge. The cutting edge of this chisel knife is ground flat in design, thus offering an ergonomic design for the woodcarvers. The strong steel material used in the blade of this tool is made to last for a longer time. The blade of this tool is accompanied by a smooth and long handle that offers the ease of making small cuts to the wood.Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped wood carving tool. Available with various types of cutting blades.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.
|Net weight||40 g|