Mikisyo Power Grip PMC & Wood Carving Chisel Tool Micro 1mm Woodworking U Gouge
Carve wood or PMC clay with ease using this ergonomically shaped large U gouge tool. Available with various types of cutting blades.
Not all types of tools can be used for every wood carving task. U Gouge 1mm Knife is a customized tool for wood and PMC clay carving. This 14.5 cm long tool has sharp blades of laminated steel. The firm handles provide you with a proper grip for precise cuts. You don’t need to look for another tool when you have this specialized tool for carving work. The ultra-thin blade of this tool helps in cutting the wood patterns without much effort. The shank of this tool is corrosion resistant and offers long-lasting performance.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.