Michihamono Small 3mm Japanese Wood Carving Tool Straight Edge Flat Woodworking Chisel, with High Speed Steel Blade, for Woodcarving
Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel. The blade is accompanied by a long handle, making the tool easy to hold.
Want a professionally made tool that's built to last? Take a look at this excellently designed wood carving chisel. This quality tool features a long handle, which makes it incredibly easy to hold and easy to carve with.
At the end of the sleek handle is a sharp blade. The blade is small, but durable, making it a fantastic choice for detail work. It's also very useful when it comes to working in small crevices or other hard to reach places.
Great value for money! Quality made in Japan.
Please note: The background grid in the picture is in square millimetres. The handle is approximately 18cm long.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.