Kyoshin Elle Leathercraft Basic Set Leather Lacing Dyeing Stamping Kit, with Assorted Leather, for Making Wallet, Purses, & Holder
This awesome kit has everything you'll need to get started in leather carving, including stamps, dyes, deluxe swivel knife, Japanese Instruction, leather projects and more! Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
Cheaper than buying each item individually!
This kit has more tools than most and is an excellent way to get started in making leathercraft products. Whether you're a seasoned leather crafter or new to this excellent hobby, this kit, with specially selected tools and chemicals has all you need to make professional leather products at the craft level.
This lacing and carving kit contains:
- Five different water based dyes (concentrate dye, add 1 part water to 1 part dye, blue, red, yellow, brown & black),
- x2 high quality Japanese brushes,
- x1 standard brush,
- x1 angled brush,
- x1 Water based glue, 100ml,
- x5 Leather stamps,
- x1 lacing hole punch,
- x1 Poundo Board,
- x1 medium size Deluxe Swivel Knife
- x1 Acrylic Urethane Leather Lacquer 100ml,
- x2 Lacing needles,
- Assorted high quality leather for craftwork including a wallet kit, pen holder, key holder, five coasters and a purse kit.
This kit has all you need for almost any leather project. An excellent way to get introduced to art of hand sewing leather at an excellent price.
Great as a gift!
Please note the dyed and carved leather depicted in the pictures are for illustrative purposes only, actual leather is undyed and uncarved.