Takagi Japanese Wood Carving Tool 3mm Skew Angled Woodcarving Corner Chisel,with Wooden Handle, to Carve Recesses in Woodworking
This quality, heat treated professional Japanese wood carving tool will ensure quality results, excellent for most finest of wood carving.
Looking for a high quality wood carving skewed chisel that's a cut above the rest?
This excellent quality Takagi Japanese made wood carving chisel is great for your intricate wood working. The high quality blade is made of the finest high carbon laminated steel with a deep penetrating tang and masterfully hand crafted heat treated shank and blade. The blade had been sharpened and honed so it's guaranteed to be razor sharp right out the packaging, while the shank has been treated to resist corrosion, helping to ensure a long life.
The large handle is big enough to be held with two hands, yet is designed for crafting the finest detail wood carvings possible.
The background grid in the picture is in square millimeters.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.
|Net weight||40 g|