Leathercraft Book, MY FIRST LEATHER ITEMS on Learning Leathercrafting
Want to learn how to make simple yet stylish items in minimal time, then this book is great for you. Perfect for the beginner and a great source of new designs for popular leathercraft items.
Looking for some easy to make yet stylish leathercraft designs? This fine Japanese Studio Tac book can help, great for the popular, everyday leather items that sell well, but are easy to make, this book is great for the beginner just getting started, or the expert looking for some new designs.
This book comes with ease to follow step-by-step pictorial guides for each project and has fully detailed and measured plans, ensuring that each project can be completed without understanding Japanese.
Get this great leathercraft book today!
Table of Contents:
- Until leather items are made
- The leather items which can be made with this book
- The foundations of leather items work
- How to make leather items
- Belt strap
- Four sorts of bracelets
- Smart phone cover
- Three fold card case spectacle case
- Fastener porch
- Coin case [with a card pocket]
- Simple wallet
- Tote bag
- Miniature charm
- Leather craft term encyclopedia
- Paper pattern