We have some of the best ceramic kitchen and utility knives available for sale in all shapes and sizes at Goods Japan. Scientifically proven to maintain sharpness longer than steel knives.
Sort and refine displayed items
- -2%Forever Cera CCL19 High Density 19cm Sushi Sashimi Yanagiba Japanese Single Edge Ceramic Kitchen Knife, for Slicing & Cutting
RRP USD 95.99USD 93.99 *
- -3%Forever Cera SC16WB Japanese Fine Ceramic General Purpose Kitchen Knife 16cm, with Blade Sharpener, for Slicing & Cutting
RRP USD 35.99USD 34.99 *
- -2%Forever Cera SC18WB Japanese Fine Ceramic General Purpose Kitchen Knife 18cm, with Blade Sharpener, for Slicing & Cutting
RRP USD 42.99USD 41.99 *
- -3%Forever Cera CE18WB Japanese Fine Ceramic General Purpose Kitchen Knife Cutting Tool 18cm, for Slicing Vegetables & Meat
RRP USD 36.99USD 35.99 *
- Forever Cera SC14WB General Purpose Japanese Fine Ceramic Kitchen Knife 14cm, with Sharpener, for Cutting & SlicingUSD 28.99 *
- -3%Forever Cera SSP101LBL-W Japanese Santoku General Purpose Ceramic Kitchen Knife 16.5cm, with Sharpener, for Cutting & Slicing
RRP USD 36.99USD 35.99 *
- -3%Forever Cera CE16WB Santoku Fine Ceramic General Purpose Kitchen Knife Cutting Tool 16cm, for Slicing, Chopping, & Mincing
RRP USD 28.99USD 27.99 *
- -3%Forever Black Nano Cera BNC16 High Density General Purpose Ceramic Kitchen Knife, with Charcoal Colored Blade, for Cutting & Slicing
RRP USD 37.99USD 36.99 *
- -6%Forever Cera CP10WB High Quality Japanese Fine Ceramic All Purpose Kitchen Paring Knife, for Peeling Fruits & Vegetables
RRP USD 16.99USD 15.99 *
Finding the right Japanese blade for your kitchen might feel like a nightmare, but the search is now over because you’ve come across one of the best ceramic knives on the market right now. Ceramic cutting knives are the perfect choice for thinly cutting meats, vegetables, and even bread.
One of the great benefits of ceramic blade kitchen knives is that they have a strong resistance to acid and caustic substances. It means that if you want knives that will never rust and be reliable no matter what you’re using them for, the Japanese ceramic knives are the direction that you should be heading in.
Ceramic knives are also known for their ability to maintain a cutting edge longer than metal knives, without any taste of metallic residue, so it’s an investment that you don’t need to worry about. While not all ceramic kitchen knives are equally made, these super-sharp, Japanese knives are top of the range and will be able to cut through whatever you need them to.
Another added benefit of these ceramic blade kitchen knives is that they look fantastic. Due to the variation in colors that are offered, you can be sure that they will fit in with your kitchen no matter what design you choose. You’re guaranteed to find the knife that suits you when you’re dealing with ceramic as they largely outperform all the other materials that are used to make knives.