Michihamono Small 3mm Shortbent Woodcarving Tool Spoon Bent Woodworking Right Skew Angled Flat Chisel, with Wooden Handle, for Woodworking
Carve to your heart's content with this premium wood carving chisel. The blade is accompanied by a long handle, making the tool easy to hold.
What you see before you is a fantastic woodcarving chisel. This notable tool features a long wooden handle that's nice and light. The ergonomic design also provides a comfortable grip, making the tool easy to hold and therefore easy to work with.
At the end of the handle is the trusty blade. The spoon bent or shortbent chisel is great for adding layers to pieces of clearing out the background of a relief carving. The tempered steel blade is small but sharp. This outstanding blade's angle makes it an excellent choice for carving into crevices or other hard to reach places.
This extraordinary tool is a great value for money. Quality made in Japan.
Please note: The background grid in the picture is in square millimetres.
Please keep in mind that this quality wood carving tool features an extremely fine, detailed blade that should only be handled with great caution. Please follow the guidelines below to avoid breaking or bending the blade.
- This tool should not be struck with any object, such as a mallet when cutting wood,
- Do not attempt to remove large amounts of wood per stroke. Trim or shave only a small amount of wood from your project at a time using multiple small strokes,
- Do not use this tool to penetrate the wood any more than the thickness of the blade,
- Never use the blade of this tool as a lever to remove wood,
- Cutting strokes should be only vertical (i.e., up or down), with minimal pressure applied,
- Horizontal shearing force, in any axis, should never be applied.